You just got your second home in London and you wonder what to do with your family?
London is a city full of attractions for children of all ages. From world-famous museums and galleries, to outdoor activities and entertainment, there is something for everyone in the UK's capital. For those looking for a more educational experience, there are numerous historical sites, educational exhibitions and activities that will keep your kids engaged.
And if you're looking for something more exciting and fun, there are plenty of theme parks, zoos, and attractions to choose from. Whatever you choose, you're sure to have a great time with your kids in London!
Here a list of some of our favorite family activities:
1. Visit the Natural History Museum – With its iconic dinosaur skeleton and interactive exhibitions, this museum is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
2. Explore the London Zoo – Home to more than 750 species of animals, the London Zoo is a great way to educate your children about wildlife and nature.
3. Visit Buckingham Palace – Take a guided tour of the Queen's official residence and witness the changing of the guard ceremony.
4. Take a boat down the River Thames – Enjoy spectacular views of London from the river and spot some famous landmarks along the way.
5. Spend a day at Legoland – With over 55 rides and attractions, Legoland is the perfect place for a fun-filled family day out.
6. Visit the Sea Life London Aquarium – Get up close and personal with thousands of sea creatures in this amazing aquarium.
7. Enjoy a show at the London Eye – Enjoy spectacular views of the city from the world’s tallest Ferris wheel and then catch a show at the nearby London Eye theatre.
8. Visit the Tower of London – Take a tour of this 900-year-old castle and learn about its rich history.